The Ellen Matic Uni-Proof is a universal dropseal with a high quality pvc seal.
The dropseal with single-sided activation on the hinge side is suitable as a solution against draft in wooden door constructions.
The benefits of EllenMatic Uni-Proof
• Single-sided activation on the hinge side.
• Pressure buttan with large contact surface allows assembly without impact plate.
• Large work range thanks to a maximum stroke of 20 mm.
• Perpendicular movement of the internal components without sideways movement for 1-2 mm overall depth.
• Automatic internal correction for any slope of the floor.
• The No-Break function will make sure the internal components spring back when there are obstacles such as cables under the door.
• 5 year warranty.
|Groove size||15 x30 mm*|
|Operation||Single-sided, at hinge side|
|Adjustability||Manually adjustable press buttan|
|Allowed shortening||standard lengths maximum 150 mm **|
|Assembly||With angle brackets|
|Minimum length||300 mm|
|Maximum length||1600 mm|
|Standard lengths||628, 728, 828, 928, 1028, 1128 and 1228 mm|
|Customization||Upon request and in consultation|